Thrift store finds...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Coming from a very small town, we didn't really have too many thrift stores.... only yard sales. And they're great too, but I'm not a morning person at all and yard sales always begin at like 5 am and no matter what the bargains are, sleep is an absolute priority for me. So, since moving to the Birmingham area, I have discovered thrift stores. LUV! I only wish I had more free time to peruse around and find wonderful things (many of them being fixer-uppers). Here are a few things I found a couple of weekends ago.... some of which are already in progress!


Spice cabinet, two frames and a wood sign that has mucho potential.



Telephone table I found for about $5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }