butterfly series

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Many of my projects lately have been for babies, which of course never get old! Here's another done on four 12x12 canvases of the main stages from a caterpillar to a butterfly. She also wanted a beautiful quote so I tried to come up with a unique way of tying everything together. The quote is painted on wood and is actually a brand new piece from Lowe's that I got to beat up and paint white to make it look old and worn. And it hangs in loops of ribbon from the first and last paintings. It was so much fun and I was pleased with how it turned out!!






Let me know if you have a unique or custom project 
in mind that you would like me to attempt! 
I'm always happy to discuss new ideas!
brittnava@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }