Pets' costumes!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

There's no doubt my daughter would love to have a dog, but that is just not possible right now with our busy schedules and financial situation. That does not mean, however, that I do not LOVE animals. I'm usually not a huge fan of day-2-day pet clothing but I've seen some of the CUTEST pet costumes lately. I mean, come on.... man's best friend should get to participate in the spookiest of holidays (even if it is just long enough to snap a photo)!



All so cute and creative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }