Return Address Stamp

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It has been a busy, busy summer indeed. As always, it FLEW by so quickly - I can't believe today was Ava's first day of 2nd grade. Blogging hasn't been much of a priority the past few weeks, but I hope to be posting more regularly in the fall. For now, here is one of my favorite gifts of the summer... a return address stamp I found on Etsy through a shop called Primele. Call me lazy... but I just hate writing my return address over and over when I'm trying to get some thank you notes or Christmas cards out the door. And I'll admit I'm a difficult person to buy gifts for, so I told my mom this would be the perfect birthday present. She agreed and I was thrilled to see the cute little package on my doorstep. 


I just love the calligraphic style! Click here to check out their etsy shop!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }