Design*Sponge

Friday, July 9, 2010

The internet/world wide web has its pros and cons... but being a designer and creative person in general, MY favorite thing is the limitless amount information. It is such a simple way to discover creative inspiration whenever and wherever you like. Want to find "India-inspired design?" One simple search later... Voila! An amazing, personal blog on ALL things design, with a special focus on Asia and India.

Well I have tons and tons of great sites I'm dying to share, but it HAS to begin with Design*Sponge (run by Brooklyn-based writer Grace Bonney). I'm sure many of you already know about it. It is absolutely one of my favorites and has been for years! This is just one of the wonderful DIY posts I'm so excited to pass along! Let me know what you think of Karen's coffee can lanterns!




Credit goes to Karen from maggiemakes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }