Thank you notes

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My brother and I have a wonderful mother who always forced us to write thank you notes growing up....for EVERYTHING. However now that I'm older and "wise-ish," I've come to appreciate this tradition and common courtesy. It seems that we as a society have fallen prey to the fast-paced convenience of technological communication. The days of old-fashioned letter writing seem to be over...but I am going to continue holding on for dear life!

These simple, personalized note cards (blank inside) were a request from my mother (of course) FOR my brother. The majority of the thank yous now-a-days are too pretty and girly for my little brother, a college basketball player. As a solution my mom asked me to put together something so he would no longer have an excuse!


The navy and red are his school colors.

Just in case you want some great tips for writing thank you notes, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }