Color inspiration

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In the midst of planning Ava's 7th (yes...SEVENTH) birthday party, I thought I would dedicate a post to my color inspiration. As women we often "wear many hats," but I've always had passion for planning special events. Wedding sites/blogs are great sources of color inspiration considering how much goes into each and every single detail. For the big "partay," I will be using one of my personal favorite combinations: chartreuse and lilac...more commonly known as: green and purple.


photo courtesy of theKnot

2 comments:

Anna Patricia said...

Hi Brittany, this is such and elegant and modern color combination! Good luck with your planning and HAVE FUN!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the comment Anna Patricia! I also took a peek at your blog and was really inspired. I would never quite call my thumb "green," but I may swing by and ask you for some tips!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }