Jewelry frames

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This DIY project came about when I went to pick out a pair of earrings one day and found myself completely frustrated after searching through a big, tangled jewelry MESS. Then... ahhhhhh... the sound of angels came down from the heavens. I remembered an old issue of a "Do It Yourself" magazine that had a small square frame with a perforated metal insert used for organizing earrings. So I started researching on where I could find those perforated metal panels to go along with a great frame I bought at a local thrift store. Add a little spray paint and voila! Frame and/or metal panel can be any color. 


White frame - silver metal panel (14" x 28")


I also include a few s-hooks (see above - left side) for necklaces/bracelets


Black frame - white metal panel (12" x 20") $25


My cousin sent me a photo of her frame all loaded up! Thanks Cort! 
white frame - silver panel (I think this one was about 22" x 36") $40

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }