Tutu Princess bow holder

Monday, June 21, 2010

Babies...shoo wee it seems like I hear someone else is pregnant nearly every single day! One of my good friends Brooke had a baby girl back in April. A few weeks prior I was trying to come up with something special I could give sweet baby Karsyn and remembered an adorable bow holder from the B'ham Christmas Village last year. EXCEPT mine is a TRIPLE duty, yes, TRIPLE! The hanging ribbons are for bows, AND it makes a great door hanger at the hospital when they're born, AND the little girl can wear the tutu/skirt as she grows into it! (fits ages 3-6 and can be customized)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }