Ansley's nursery

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recently I worked on a wall mural for a nursery. Of course knowing you play a teeny tiny part of such a huge life experience for someone is very special. The mom sent me some photos of the bedding she picked out from Pottery Barn Kids to use as inspiration. Other than that, I had free rein!


Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids




close up of her name over the crib






close up of the branch beside the mirror

Let me know if you're interested!  brittnava@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }