School desk makeover

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A couple of years ago my grandmother gave my daughter, Ava, an old desk in hopes it would make homework a little more "fun." Ava loved the desk; however, it was used primarily as a place to sit while watching Mary Poppins & Handy Manny. Unfortunately Ava has outgrown the "movie chair." A few weeks ago I was in the mood to paint something and knew this would be the perfect victim. The stenciled letters add a nice extra touch, especially since it is the age when kiddies are learning to write the alphabet. Let me know if you're interested!
(fits children ages 4-6)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }