For Japan With Love

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Japan has been in my thoughts and prayers for the last few days and obviously I'm not the only one. As we continue to see more and more devastating photos and video, I'm sure there are many of us who wonder what we can possibly do to help. I recently came across one of my favorite blogs, Twig & Thistle, who, along with at least 200 other bloggers, are silencing their blogs tomorrow in hopes of taking the day to reflect on the disaster in Japan. Now that isn't very significant for my tiny little blog... since I don't even have a blog post every day. But I did want to help promote a fundraising site called "For Japan With Love," created by the wonderful people of Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours. They joined up with ShelterBox, an international disaster relief charity that delivers emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected by disaster worldwide. If you'd like to donate or would like more information please visit For Japan With Love and/or ShelterBox. Please consider a donation and encourage others to do the same. Thank you - xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }