Home Office Inspiration

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hundreds? ........ Thousands maybe? ........ In case you're wondering, I'm trying to estimate just how many home offices I've searched out over the last few months as inspiration in my own my home. Whether that be through magazines, web-scouring or Pottery Barn catalogs, I FINALLY (with the much appreciated help from my dad & the "attempted" help of my seven-year-old daughter.... gotta give her a little credit) 'walked the walk' this past weekend. However, THIS particular post is about the inspiration.... the photos of the both sweaty and teary weekend will be next!






































I apologize for not having all the photo credits.
A couple include: Pottery Barn and Design Sponge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }