Organize, Organize!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If you're new to my blog then I should mention my weird obsession with ribbon. Well to put it lightly my "collection" has grown to the point of needing it's own special piece of furniture.... yes, it's quite sad. Therefore, another big project my dad and I attempted over the weekend was a ribbon/wrapping paper organizer. I LOOOOVEE IT and I love how proud my dad is to have been a HUGE player in the process. He's definitely handy but doesn't consider himself to be a "carpenter" by any means. You can find my inspiration and full instructions at one of my favorite places to visit: Centsational Girl!

The dimensions are around 32" wide x 60" tall
I know..... REALLY large


You can see the massive amount of ribbon is weighing
down the centers of the dowel rods - ha!



Ewww.......agghhhh.......pretty.



I haven't hung it yet, so for now, 
it's nestled in this little nook in the corner.

Thanks again DAD!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }