New project: hair bows

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Someone requested that I make her daughters some hair bows, and even though this is something I've never attempted I thought I would take a shot at it (another reason I agreed is because of my secret obsession with ribbon...I seriously buy some nearly every trip to Hobby Lobby and I really have no specific use for it.... problem solved!!! I'll try to remember to post a photo of all the ribbon I have in the near future - it's quite embarrassing). Anyway, I do not consider myself to be talented at all with a needle and thread so mine are "no-sew" bows.


The bow size averages between 4 and 5 inches.

1 comments:

Bianca said...

Thanks for postingg this

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }