Boys, Boys, BOYS!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Someone made a comment not long ago about my stuff being mostly "girlie" things. And I must admit, that is true... but it was not calculated by any means... I do only have one child and she happens to be female and I am a female, therefore I am more familiar and comfortable with "girlie things," but I certainly did not want to be thought of as prejudice in any way, so I sought out requests from a friend at work with young boys. She was the one who asked for this hat rack, as well as the nautical stool in a previous post. So hopefully we all can now sleep a little more peacefully at night.  ;)


Her son loves basketball, baseball and camouflage


This painting on canvas is a re-post from a while ago (for a BOY - hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }