Special Occasion Ornaments

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The previous post could have given the impression that I didn't have a good holiday, but I actually had a gloriously wonderful Christmas this year. And I must say my family has been truly blessed to have had some good Christmases, but this one was extra special....though I couldn't really say why. We did have a beautiful snow, which was the icing on the cake (snow is a HUGE deal in Alabama), but I think having my seven-year-old and seeing her pure excitement and joy is what does it for me. It was lovely.... definitely one to remember.

In that spirit, I painted several ornaments as gifts for dear friends this year....there were several more I wish I could have done. But I did what I could and was happy with how they turned out.


The top two are front and back for one of my dearest friends, 
Codie, her husband and sweet dog-baby Charlie
Both on bottom are for my other great friend, Brooke and her family


This, as well as the next ornament, were for my sweet friend Kristen
The one below was a request and the one above was a surprise!



This is all one ornament - another for my friend Codie, a big Auburn fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }