hair bow holders

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Since deciding to add hair bows to my list of "products," I figured I might as well add bow holders! We wouldn't want our precious girls to be unorganized! Here are a few that I've painted the past couple of months (they all start out as raw wood). Each one is personalized, of course. I usually add two strips of ribbon below for holding hair clips (each measures about 24" long). And I can also include a ribbon/bow over the top for hanging on the wall or add a metal frame hanging piece to the back.


Prices range from $25-40 depending on size and difficulty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly enjoy reading them all and appreciate your feedback.

This blog reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business.

div { zoom: 1 ; }